I was able to spend a couple hours scrapbooking this weekend in honor of National Scrapbook Day. This project is something new for me. I’ve done small scale albums before, but never in this format. The album I’m using is a super cute wire bound journal from Stampin’ Up. It’s 6×8 with a debossed chipboard cover with 60 printed sheets inside, as well as two printed pocket pages in the front and back.
My 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up this month, so I thought I’d do an album of just us. I haven’t finished our wedding album yet, and I want to make sure to preserve our memories as a couple, not just focus on the kids. My goal with this album is for it to be a fun, whimsical little book full of photos from our time when we were dating, engaged, and now our life together as a married couple. I’m excited about this format- I plan to stick in memorabilia and just have fun with it. I’ll share more of the inside pages as I go.
- Stampin’ Up This & That Epic Day product collection: wire bound journal, stickers, washi tape, designer series paper
- Stampin’ Up stamp sweetie pie frames
- Stampin’ Up Essentials Hardware Clips
- Stampin’ Up Candy Dots-Subtles
- Simple Stories Snap Insta Squares/Homespun
- Studio Calico ‘love’ chipboard sticker, American Crafts wood veneer letters